Where do I pay monies owed?

All monies are paid to the Henry County Circuit Clerk's office in the form of cash or money order. You should indicate on the money order the amount you wish to pay towards fine/costs, probation fees and/or drug testing fees.

For example, if you are court-ordered to pay $50 per month on fine/costs plus $25 per month probation fees, you would obtain a money order for $75 and indicate on the money order $50 F/C and $25 PF, as well as the case number you are paying on.

Show All Answers

1. Do I have to report in person?
2. Do I have to report to court at the end of my term?
3. I have been arrested for Driving under the Influence of Alcohol (DUI), where do I get an evaluation?
4. Can I leave the state while on Court Supervision/Conditional Discharge?
5. I have a DUI and have a Statutory Summary Suspension; can I get a work permit to drive?
6. Are my probation fees included in the costs and fines?
7. Where do I pay monies owed?
8. Can I pay my fines, costs and/or fees online with a credit card?