Payment of Real Estate Taxes
There are several ways you can make your property tax payment.
1) By Credit Card or Debit Card: Please click the link below: All above options have fees imposed by the credit card processor, which is the responsibility of the payee.
Credit card and debit card payments are 2.25% + $1.50 per transaction, and E-check is $2.00 per transaction.
2) Most local banks in Henry County. The following banks will accept payment of your Henry County real estate taxes. Bring the entire statement to the bank with you for your receipt. BANKS CAN NOT ACCEPT PAYMENTS AFTER THE 2ND DUE DATE.
Central Bank Peoples National Bank Farmers State Bank
Bank Orion Blackhawk Bank State Bank of Toulon (Kewanee & Galva)
Community State Bank Farmers National Bank
3) By Mail. Keep the top portion for your records and return the payment stub(s) with your payment to the address shown on the bill. Your canceled check will be your receipt.
4) Drop Box. The Courthouse located in Cambridge has installed a drop box outside on the bulding for tax payments. NO CASH PLEASE!!
5) In Person. (NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME) You can come to the Henry County Treasure's Office. The office is open 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM Monday through Friday, except holidays. Please bring your entire bill for your receipt. Reprinting tax bills will incur a $3.00 fee per bill.
6) ACH withdrawal. You can elect to have your real estate bill paid by automatic withdrawal of funds (ACH) from checking or savings. You will need to complete and sign an authorization form and attach a voided check or savings deposit slip. The form is available here or you may call our office at (309) 937-3576 to have one sent to you. Withdrawals will take place on the 1st and 2nd installment due dates. The forms must be received 10 business days before the installment due date. The automatic withdrawal will remain in effect until revoked in writing from the taxpayer.