Vital records are documents that prove an individuals’ identity. These documents according to the Illinois State Law (410 ILCS 535 – Vital Records Act) include birth, death, and marriage records. All of these documents are kept in the office of the County Clerk and the state of origin. Vital records maintained in this office can be searched from the early 1800's to the current year. This office will certify copies of these documents to eligible individuals applying for them. To obtain certified copies of these forms you must apply for them in the following ways:
To Order and Pay Online:
Click here to request a certified copy of birth, death, or marriage certificates online.
Our staff will gladly help you find, obtain and fill out all necessary forms.
Obtain the correct form
- Make Money Order payable to Henry County Clerk.
(checks not accepted)
- Send the form along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to;
Henry County Clerk's Office
Henry County Courthouse
307 W Center St.
Cambridge, IL 61238
- Click the form name to view application.
- Use your browser's print function to print it.
- The application will normally display itself in the new browser window. Simply close this new window. If it doesn't, then use your browser's back function to return to this web page.
To download the available forms, please click Vital Record Forms