WELCOME TO THE OFFICE OF THE
CLERK OF THE CIRCUIT COURT
FOURTEENTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
Jackie Oberg, CIRCUIT CLERK
Important Family Law Information pertinent to the COVID-19 Pandemic
It is the mission of the Circuit Clerk’s Office to serve the citizens of Henry County and the participants of the judiciary system in a timely manner with courtesy, efficiency and impartiality.
The Clerk of the Circuit Court of Henry County:
· Is a state constitutional officer elected by the citizens of Henry County for a four-year term.
· Is a non-judicial office of the Judicial Branch of Illinois State government.
The Office of the Circuit Clerk:
· Is responsible for filing all cases and maintaining the official record of all matters that come before the Henry County court system.
· The Circuit Clerk is to attend all sessions of Court and is the keeper of the Seal of Court.
· Interacts with the public and attorneys performing several functions including the collection and disbursement of traffic and criminal fines, fees, costs, assessments, penalties, and civil filing fees.
· Is responsible for the long-term recording of child support payments collected and disbursed through the State Disbursement Unit.
· It is also the duty of the office to summon prospective jurors for petit jury, grand jury and coroner jury duty.
To eFILE Civil Cases go to: http://efile.illinoiscourts.gov/
The Office of the Circuit Clerk cannot give legal advice.